AUGUST 25/2022 - NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Plan Your Trip
Nestled around Santa’s Village, the Muskoka Zip Lines and Aerial Park offers all the excitement of a modern aerial adventure park with the added bonus of being next to a bustlingamusement park. The facilities offer an adventure experience for all ages. Spend the day with us and try everything or spend a few minutes and take a leap from the Jump Tower for a quick shot of adrenaline! Be sure to check out the combo packages and plan your day!
Santa’s Village Theme Parks is proud to have partnered with Challenges Unlimited Inc., an internationally recognized expert in the field of aerial adventure, to lead the development and operations of our zip lines and aerial park adventure. Their leading edge vision and expertise has created an aerial adventure experience to satisfy the most discerning of thrill seekers. We dare you!
- We can climb in the rain!
- If thunder is heard we evacuate and wait 30 minutes until it resolves. If thunder continues, we will issue a rain check to come again at a later date.
- We require 24 hours notice in order to receive a refund. All refunds will be subject to a 7% processing fee.We are operating on a limited capacity for each hourly climb. Refunds will not be given for participants who fail to show up or miss their scheduled start time. We ask that guests try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled start time so they have ample time to check in and complete their waiver forms.
- Participants who cannot successfully complete the orientation as determined by the guides will be eligible for a refund.
- Participants who choose not to complete the course beyond the orientation training, will not receive a refund.
- Participants who choose not to jump off the JUMP TOWER or FLIGHTLINE will not receive a refund.